I'm having trouble with layout and getting the captions in the right place, but here are some more from the Yosemite weekend, and our stop in San Francisco, where we found a great trail in the Presidio on the San Francisco side of the Bridge, and a few from our Davis and Carmichael, along with Steve at the hike he and I got in at Chico . Also Carpinteria (that's the one with the seal), and Santa Cruz Island, where we didn't see the scrub jay but did see a really cute Channel Islands fox. What the pictures leave out is all the great food we consumed!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
More California Pictures!
I'm having trouble with layout and getting the captions in the right place, but here are some more from the Yosemite weekend, and our stop in San Francisco, where we found a great trail in the Presidio on the San Francisco side of the Bridge, and a few from our Davis and Carmichael, along with Steve at the hike he and I got in at Chico . Also Carpinteria (that's the one with the seal), and Santa Cruz Island, where we didn't see the scrub jay but did see a really cute Channel Islands fox. What the pictures leave out is all the great food we consumed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment