Mikala gave me a push, and I got this thing up and running without much trouble. The idea is that we can use it to stay in touch--post news, stories, pictures, etc.
The following people are able to read and post on the blog: Mother, Steve & Jan, Carol & Don, Kathy, Mikala, Andrew, Jeff, Danny, Juli, and myself. As soon as I get e-mail addresses for Jimmy, Brian, and Elaine, I'll get them on board. And when the day comes, I'll be happy to add Josie, Simon, and anybody else who joins the family.
Please let me know if you have suggestions about how to do this. One option is to have the blog send an e-mail to everybody, or anybody who wants it, each time somebody posts something. That feature is not enabled right now.
We don't have any pictures, but Kathy and I had a great time in Washington. We went to some of the psychiatric meeting, which was our official purpose in being there, but also took in four museums, one concert, several excellent dinners, a great production of "Death of a Salesman," and delightful weather.
We'll get some pictures next weekend at Danny's graduation. Here's an advance solicitation for some from Brian's (is it now, or the end of the summer?), as well as the Texas bird trip, the northern cruise, bouldering in Boulder, life in Nevada, MO, pet sitting, Santa Fe?, and whatever else people are doing. Mikala, maybe you can help me figure out how to link this blog to your blog. But put some stuff on here anyway.
Look forward to hearing from all of you,
Burns
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks great, Dad! We'll put some stuff up tomorrow if we get a chance. Thanks for setting this up!
Love, Mikala & Co.
Post a Comment